This elegant, carefully built set of tools is a functional and an attractive addition to your fireplace. The tools include several features which address common problems in fireplace tools: A wide-based, weighted rack for stability, firmly bonded handles, non-detachable tongs, and oversized proportions for maximum practicality.
Brass, iron, and steel components (no lighter, weaker metals or plastics) make these tools heavy, strong, long-lasting, and beautiful. An antique design style adds a further touch of elegance to this easy-to-use set which will resist damage and remain attractive for many years.
- Product Dimensions: 30.5" L x 6.75" W x 9.75" H
- Product Weight: 20 lbs.
- Heavy solid brass or steel construction insures durability and proper balance
- Cast racks are hand filed during assembly assuring the tools fit smoothly into place
- Each handle is design to fit in the hand and is permanently bonded to the rod so it will not come loose
- Broad, heavy bases are designed with even weight so they will not lean or tip over
- Brushes are made from Tampico, a natural fibre selected for its texture and durability
- Easily manipulated tongs assure smooth work and will not come apart
- Shovels and tongs are solidly riveted and generously proportioned
- Material: Antique Brass Plated and Black
- Includes: Stand, Shovel, Broom, Tong and Poker