If you need to fasten your 10 ft. x 8 ft. Homestead building to a concrete surface, this Arrow DCAK Anchor Kit for the Homestead is the one and only solution you're looking for. This is an easy, convenient package that allows you to secure your Homestead building on a surface that most anchor kits can't touch.
This kit, more than anything else, gives you everything you need to really fasten your Homestead building to a concrete surface. You'll receive 5 in. Hilti concrete fasteners, a masonry drill bit, all the necessary harware, and installation instructions. See? Everything you need (assuming you have a drill, of course). You can get that stability you need on a difficult-to-contend-with surface, plus this is the only kit that meets South Florida building codes for the many Florida residents out there.
There's no way to get around having to set your building up on a concrete pad. The only way to take care of things is to mount the shed securely. To do that in the most convenient manner and in a way that meets code requirements, the Arrow DCAK Anchor Kit for the Homestead is the perfect choice.
- This Arrow DCAK Anchor Kit is for the Homestead 10 ft. x 8 ft. building only
- The only kit that meets South Florida building code requirements
- Includes 5 in. Hilti anchor fasteners designed to secure the buildings
to a concrete slab
- Masonry drill bit, hardware and installation instructions included
- To meet Miami-Dade County Florida approval, the Hilti fasteners in the kit
must be used as described in the assembly manual. Use of any other anchor
bolts is not approved by Miami-Dade County.
- DCAK108 fits HS108 building.
- Model# DCAK108