While all sheds are designed to be capable of storing the tools that you need to care for your landscaping, not all sheds are designed to be able withstand the extremes that nature will bring your way. With the Easton Wood Shed Kit, you have a facility that has been specifically designed to make sure that no matter what natural disasters visit your abode, your shed will remain strong, successfully withstanding almost everything conceivable that might come your way.
- Large enough to accommodate a riding mower
- Constructed with high-grade Swedish and German lumber
- Sturdy-built truss system can withstand 40 psf snow loads
and 90 mph winds
- Walls feature 2x4 construction 24" o.c.
- Wide double-barn doors and single entry door
- Pre-primed 3/8" Smart Panel wood siding with vertical
grooves for an attractive plank look
- Siding is treated with Composibor to prevent fungal decay
and insect damage
- 50-year limited warranty on siding
- Convenient pre-assembled barn doors
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wall framing, wood gussets, and trim
for rapid assembly
- Includes required hardware and detailed instruction manual
- *Please Note:
and roof edge are not included.
Flooring Kit Options:
- Overall Dimensions: 12' W x 20' L x 9'6" H
- Wall Height: 6'4"
- Door Opening: 5'4" W x 5'11" H
Manufacturer: Best Barns
- Ideal for installation over an existing foundation,
cement slab, blacktop, or gravel base
- Bricks or patio stones can be used to level the frame
- Includes 2x4 treated floor joists 16" o.c. and 5/8" OSB
(Oriented Strand Board)
- Not compatible with ramp
- Runners provide airflow and reduce moisture build up by
- Includes 2x4 treated floor joists 16" o.c, 4x4 runners,
and 3/4" plywood
- Compatible with treated ramp