Nothing dresses up your yard and your home better than the addition of a Reynolds Building Systems Hampton 12 x 16 Prepped-for-Vinyl Shed Kit. Reynolds Building Systems prepped-for-vinyl shed kits give homeowners and anyone else who needs high-quality storage or entertaining areas the most options to fit their individual outdoor needs and personal tastes. Not only do you get industry-leading quality and ease of assembly, but these shed kits give you the most options anywhere to personalize your shed.
The shed itself is constructed of the finest German and Swedish lumber to provide the sturdiest structure possible. You can opt for no windows for a cooler, more protected storage area, or you can add windows for a lighter, breezier feel. The window holes are not pre-cut, giving you the versatility to choose where you place the windows. The wood siding is made of extremely tough OSB Structurwood to provide the perfect base for vinyl siding. Best of all, you can purchase that siding and the shingles locally, allowing you to perfectly match the look and style of your home.
There are plenty of sheds and shed kits, but none with the quality and ease of assembly of a Reynolds Building Systems shed kit. For people looking for a place to put stuff or a place to enjoy themselves, it doesn't get much better. The Reynolds Building Systems Hampton 12 x 16 Prepped-for-Vinyl Shed Kit is the right choice for people who want a great shed at a great price but don't want to spend an eternity or hire a construction company getting the job done right.
- Hampton Prepped-for-Vinyl Shed Kit
- Constructed from the highest grade of lumber from Germany and Sweden
- Siding is pre-cut OSB Structurwood
- Pre-built doors are made from 3/4" solid pine tongue and groove barn
- No pre-cut window openings so you can choose window placement
- Includes pre-cut Structurwood siding, pre-cut roof sheathing, white pine
trim, black powder coated door hardware and all nails
- Single aluminum windows and octagonal gable windows and floor kits
- Included trusses are designed to handle severe snow loads of 40 psf and withstand
90 mph wind load, optional Florida trusses can withstand up to 140 mph wind load
- *Vinyl siding and roof shingles are not included and should be purchased locally to match house and siding
- Customer provides a pair of treated 4 x 6 timbers for the floor to rest on
- Dimensions: 12' W x 16' L
- Open Door Width: 5'4" W
- Head Room: 6'4"
- Base Shipping Weight: 1850 lbs.