Spacious and sheds might not seem to go together, but with the Meadowbrook Wood Shed Kit, you have a piece of equipment that has been designed to challenge every perception of a shed. From its siding possessing a 50 year warranty to the structure being manufactured to withstand strong gusts of wind, what more could any person ask for in the purchase and installation of a shed such as this on their property.
- Ideal for storing gardening equipment and outdoor supplies
- Spacious loft areas at each end of the shed and convenient
second-floor loft doors
- Constructed with high-grade Swedish and German lumber
- Sturdy-built truss system can withstand forty-pound
loads and 90 mph wind loads
- Pre-primed 3/8" Smart Panel wood siding with vertical
grooves for an attractive plank look
- Siding is treated with Composibor to prevent fungal decay
and insect damage
- Convenient pre-built barn doors
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wall framing, wood gussets, and trim
for rapid assembly
- Includes required hardware and detailed instruction manual
- 50-year limited warranty on siding
- *Please Note:
and roof edge are not included.
Flooring Kit Options:
- Overall Dimensions: 10' W x 16' L x 10'3" H
- Wall Height: 6'4.5"
- Door Opening: 5'4" W x 6' H
- Peak Loft Height: 3'
- Loft Storage Area: 120 sq. ft.
Manufacturer: Best Barns
- Ideal for installation over an existing foundation,
cement slab, blacktop, or gravel base
- Bricks or patio stones can be used to level the frame
- Includes 2x4 treated floor joists 16" o.c. and 5/8" OSB
(Oriented Strand Board)
- Not compatible with ramp
- Runners provide airflow and reduce moisture build up by
- Includes 2x4 treated floor joists 16" o.c, 4x4 runners,
and 3/4" plywood
- Compatible with treated ramp