There are some sheds that are designed to provide the simple need of storing equipment for safe keeping, and then there are other sheds that have been designed with the idea of making sure that you have a building that will last for a very long time. The Reynolds Building Systems Millcreek Wood Shed Kit is one such item, giving to you a facility that not only can last for decades but also is able to house almost every conceivable piece of equipment that you need to keep your lawn looking pristine.
- Traditional barn style
- Ideal for storing gardening equipment and outdoor supplies
- Spacious loft areas at each end of the shed and convenient second-floor loft doors
- Constructed with high-grade Swedish and German lumber
- Sturdy-built truss system can withstand forty-five-pound snow loads and 130 mph wind loads
- Gable overhang provides protection from the elements
- Pre-primed 3/8" Smart Panel wood siding with vertical grooves for an attractive plank look
- Siding is treated with Composibor to prevent fungal decay and insect damage
- Convenient pre-built barn doors
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wall framing, wood gussets, roof sheathing, siding, and trim for rapid assembly
- Includes required hardware and detailed instruction manual
- 50-year limited warranty on siding
- *Please Note: Shingles and roof edge are not included.
Flooring Kit Options:
- Overall Dimensions: 12' W x 20' L x 12' H
- Wall Height: 7'3"
- Door Opening: 6' W x 6'4" H
- Peak Loft Height: 4'
- Loft Storage Area: 192 sq. ft.
- Loft Door: 42" x 34"
- Runners provide airflow and reduce moisture build up by supporting joists
- Includes 2x4 treated floor joists 16" o.c, 4x4 runners, and 3/4" plywood