If you have grown tired of looking for the perfect place to store all of your lawn care equipment but almost always seem to come up short with the perfect place, then you need to give some very serious consideration to the possibility of investing in the Reynolds Building Systems Woodville Wood Shed Kit. Designed to be extremely sturdy as well as designed to house a myriad of supplies, you will find this just the answer for storing all of your lawn care equipment.
- Ideal for storing lawn equipment and outdoor supplies
- Spacious loft areas at each end of the shed and convenient second-floor loft doors
- High side walls allow for easy movement
- Sturdy-built truss system can withstand forty-pound snow loads and 90 mph wind loads
- Gable overhang provides protection from the elements
- Pre-primed 3/8" Smart Panel wood siding with vertical grooves for an attractive plank look
- Siding is treated with Composibor to prevent fungal decay and insect damage
- Convenient pre-built barn doors
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wall framing, wood gussets, roof sheathing, siding, and trim for rapid assembly
- Includes required hardware and detailed instruction manual
- 50-year limited warranty on siding
- *Please Note: Shingles and roof edge are not included.
Flooring Kit Options:
- Overall Dimensions: 10' W x 12' L x 10'3" H
- Wall Height: 6'4.5"
- Door Opening: 5'4" W x 6' H
- Loft Peak Height: 3'
- Loft Storage Area: 80 sq. ft.
- Runners provide airflow and reduce moisture build up by supporting joists
- Includes 2x4 treated floor joists 16" o.c, 4x4 runners, and 3/4" plywood