If you have grown tired of looking for the perfect place to store all of your lawn care equipment but almost always seem to come up short with the perfect place, then you need to give some very serious consideration to the possibility of investing in the Reynolds Building Systems Woodville Wood Shed Kit. Designed to be extremely sturdy as well as designed to house a myriad of supplies, you will find this just the answer for storing all of your lawn care equipment.
- Ideal for storing lawn equipment and outdoor supplies
- Spacious loft areas at each end of the shed and convenient
second-floor loft doors
- High side walls allow for easy movement
- Sturdy-built truss system can withstand forty-pound snow
loads and 90 mph wind loads
- Gable overhang provides protection from the elements
- Pre-primed 3/8" Smart Panel wood siding with vertical
grooves for an attractive plank look
- Siding is treated with Composibor to prevent fungal decay
and insect damage
- Convenient pre-built barn doors
- Pre-cut roof trusses, wall framing, wood gussets, roof
sheathing, siding, and trim for rapid assembly
- Includes required hardware and detailed instruction manual
- 50-year limited warranty on siding
- *Please Note:
Shingles and roof edge are not included.
Flooring Kit Options:
- Overall Dimensions: 10' W x 16' L x 10'3" H
- Wall Height: 6'4.5"
- Door Opening: 5'4" W x 6' H
- Loft Peak Height: 3'
- Loft Storage Area: 80 sq. ft.
Manufacturer: Reynolds Building Systems
- Ideal for installation over an existing foundation,
cement slab, blacktop, or gravel base
- Bricks or patio stones can be used to level the frame
- Includes 2x4 treated floor joists 16" o.c. and 5/8" OSB
(Oriented Strand Board)
- Not compatible with ramp
- Runners provide airflow and reduce moisture build up by
- Includes 2x4 treated floor joists 16" o.c, 4x4 runners,
and 3/4" plywood
- Compatible with treated ramp