EliteDeals.com has a reputable customer service team who has earned us a Five-Star Top Service rating with the Yahoo! Shopping Network. We're also in good standing with the Better Business Bureau. We are committed to helping you find the right chimney pipe or liner, so click on the category for more information. If you need additional assistance, our excellent customer service team will be happy to help.
The following is a basic list of the kinds of vent pipe currently available.
- Chimney Pipe: Chimney pipe is designed to vent appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, and, in some cases, gas. The most common variety is Class A.
- Gas Vent Pipe: Gas pipe is used to vent appliances fueled by natural gas or propane. Type-B and Direct Vent are both styles of gas piping.
- Stove Pipe: Both wood stoves and freestanding fireplaces require stove pipe to connect to chimney piping or a masonry chimney.
- Pellet & Corn Vent Pipe: Appliances that use corn or wood pellets should be vented with pellet pipe.
- Chimney Liners: Chimney liners are used to reline damaged or unsafe masonry chimneys. Many appliances also require you to use a liner when venting them through a chimney.