This Coleman Ascend 2 person backpacking tent is ideally suited for two hikers or campers. It offers a safe and comfortable overnight shelter from the elements. The sleeping compartment is well ventilated and a separate screened in area provides space to store belongings while sleeping. Assembly and dis-assembly are a cinch thanks to the color-coded system. The entire tent with all its accessories weighs just 6.4 pounds. Included with the gear is a bag with drawstrings for storing all the equipment.
- Sleeps two
- 3-season tent
- 44 square feet of floor space
- 11-square foot vestibule includes dual-action zippers for high and low
- Two roof vents are accessible from the interior and provide adjustable
- Center height: 40.1"
- Pack weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Tent floor: 190T, 70-D Nylon/Taffeta, PU coated to 1500mm, taped seams
- Tent canopy: 190T Nylon/Ripstop
- Tent rainfly: 185T, Polyester/Taffeta, PU coated to 1500mm, taped seams
- Poles: 3 - 8.5mm 7001-T6 Aluminum
- Number of doors: 2
- Number of vestibules: 2
- UV-resistant windows on both doors
- 4 interior mesh pockets for gear storage
- Vented pole sleeves provide strength and better airflow between tent body
- Color-coded poles are easy to set-up
- Separate storage bags for tent, poles and stakes