Few things in life are less fun than dealing with an unwanted animal visitor in your home. Unless it's paying for water damage in your chimney, or having a wayward spark from your fireplace catching your roof on fire.
Here's the thing, though - chimney caps help prevent all of those problems. Just a simple metal cage, sitting on top of your flue, that keep the rain and animals out, while the wire mesh lets smoke out and keep sparks in.
But if you've got a chimney with multiple flues, it should be a bit more complicated, shouldn't it? Not here. This Gelco semi-custom, multi-flue chimney cap is built to take care of exactly your needs. And we mean your needs - semi-custom means that you get to choose the length, height, mesh size and and overhang for yourself.
This item comes in widths of 9 inches to 28 inches, and lengths of 9 inches to 58 inches, with a 10 inch mesh height. We also offer this same custom chimney cap with mesh in 8 inch, 12 inch, and 16 inch height to fit almost everyone's needs.
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Customizable size.
- Options of 3/4" mesh or 5/8" mesh (California compliant) for stricter spark protection.
- Durable stainless steel construction resists weather.
- Cross-braced for additional structural strength.
- Trimmed-off screen barbs to protect the installer's hands.
- Comes with both standard bolts and washers as well as wing nuts for easy installation