The Lock-Top energy-saving chimney damper is easily installed and easily operated with an included 30-foot cable. When your chimney is not in use, simply use the cable to lower the damper's stainless steel lid and close the chimney's opening. A silicone rubber seal prevents any air from escaping when the lid is closed. This device carries a lifetime warranty and a safety device that opens the lid automatically in the event of a chimney fire.
- Energy-Saving Chimney Damper
- Stainless steel lid with attached to a cast-aluminum frame by an array of stainless spring wires
- Locks energy in with a seal of silicone rubber
- Includes a 30' drop cable that is operated with a handle mounted in the firebox
- Features a safety device that locks the damper open during a chimney fire
- *Top sealing dampers with gas logs are not recommended
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty for all fuels
- Size: 8" W x 8" L
- Fits Inside Flue Sizes: 6" x 6" to 9" x 9"
- Height of Open Lid: 8"
- Cross-Sectional Area: 49 sq. in.