There is no need to watch your money go seeping out the top of your chimney. By using this 8 inch by 13 inch Lock-Top II base California mesh chimney cap and damper combo you can keep air in the interior of your house from getting out through the fireplace. When fully assembled, it allows the homeowner a fully accessible lever in the firebox that makes it easy to open and close the damper. What's more is that the cap fits snuggly over the damper and features a 5-8 inch mesh size that conforms to code requirements in states like California. Consumers can purchase with absolute confidence because each of these units comes fully backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Chimney Cap and Damper Combo with 5/8 Inch Mesh
- Stainless steel and cast-aluminum construction
- Silicone rubber seals tight
- Arrives fully assembled
- Includes Silicone sealant, 30' stainless steel cable, and hardware set
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Size: 8" W x 13" L x 11-3/8" H
- Fits Inside Flue Sizes: 6" x 9" to 9-1/2" x 12-1/2"
- Cross-Sectional Area: 70 sq. in.