Anyone who chooses to purchase this 13 inch by 17 inch Lock-Top II base California mesh chimney cap and damper combo is making a wise investment. By installing this unit you can prevent air from escaping the interior of your house through the fireplace. When fully assembled, it allows the homeowner a fully accessible lever in the firebox that makes it easy to open and close the damper. What's more is that the cap fits snuggly over the damper and features a 5-8 inch mesh size that conforms to code requirements in states like California. Consumers can purchase with absolute confidence because each of these units comes fully backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Chimney Cap and Damper Combo with 5/8 Inch Mesh
- Stainless steel and cast-aluminum construction
- Silicone rubber seals tight
- Arrives fully assembled
- Includes Silicone sealant, 30' stainless steel cable, and hardware set
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Size: 13" W x 17" L x 11-3/8" H
- Fits Inside Flue Sizes: 9" x 14" to 12-1/2" x 17-1/2"
- Cross-Sectional Area: 150 sq. in.