The extra-wide 17 by 58 inch base on this stainless steel, solidly built chimney flue cap fits to a variety of different flue shapes with the use of a unique Swingtab mounting mechanism. No tools are required for assembly (cap ships unassembled) or installation, making it easy for anyone to install. The box includes wingnuts and cap screws, either of which can be used to secure the cap to the flue. A lifetime manufacturer's warranty from Gelco comes standard.
- Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Protector Cap with Swingtabs
- 304-alloy stainless steel construction with 3/4" mesh
- Swingtab reversible mounting strips allow you to swing the mounting strips in or out as needed for the best fit
- Saves trunk space and comes partially assembled
- Attach the lid with wing nuts or cap screws
- Nuts, screws, and masonry anchors
- UL Listed as part of a HomeSaver relining system using Pro, UltraPro, RoundFlex, RectangleFlex, or OvalFlex
- Manufactures lifetime warranty
- Screen-to-Screen Size: 17" W x 58" L x 10" Screen Height
- Lid Size: 22-1/4" x 63-1/2"