Gelco's line of chimney caps are characterized by a unique Swingtab system that allows for easy, simple installation. This cap, measuring 17 by 49 inches, is constructed entirely of stainless steel from its reinforced lid to a 12-inch tall mesh screen. It can be solidly attached to the flue with the use of screws or wing nuts, both included in the package. A lifetime warranty is also included to give you peace of mind about this product's durability and effectiveness.
- Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Protector Cap with Swingtabs
- 304-alloy stainless steel construction with 3/4" mesh
- Swingtab reversible mounting strips allow you to swing the mounting strips in or out as needed for the best fit
- Saves trunk space and comes partially assembled
- Attach the lid with wing nuts or cap screws
- Nuts, screws, and masonry anchors
- UL Listed as part of a HomeSaver relining system using Pro, UltraPro, RoundFlex, RectangleFlex, or OvalFlex
- Manufactures lifetime warranty
- Screen-to-Screen Size: 17" W x 49" L x 12" Screen Height
- Lid Size: 22-1/4" x 54-1/2"