Your energy savings will be apparent after you install this Lyemance chimney damper. Featuring a silicone rubber sealing system, this damper cuts the air loss of traditional dampers by 90 percent. In addition to its strength and durability, supported by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty, it is built for the average homeowner to install and includes all necessary hardware and instructions. A steel cable mounted inside the chimney makes opening and closing the damper from the fireplace a matter of seconds.
- Energy-Saving Damper
- Eliminates as much as 90% of the air loss of a traditional damper
- Silicone rubber seals tight to save energy and money
- Mounts easily atop a flue tile
- Features a 32' stainless cable that drops down the flue and mounts into
- Damper always opens easily with 143 lbs. of leverage
- Includes hardware, silicone sealant, 32' cable and instructions
- *We don't recommend using top-sealing dampers with gas logs - failure to
open could cause carbon monoxide to back up into the house.
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Size: 9" W x 13" L
- Fits Inside Flue Size: 6¼" x 11" to 8-1/8" x 12-1/8"
- Height of Open Lid: 4¼"
- Cross-Sectional Area: 49 sq. in.