It is a known fact that, much like drafty windows and doors, poorly sealed chimneys increase energy costs. One element of your chimney system that is essential in the fight to keep energy dollars is an effective damper. The Lyemance 8 inch x 17 inch Energy-Saving Damper is not only effective-reducing air loss by up to 90% as compared to a traditional damper-but is easy to install and operate, and is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Energy-Saving Damper
- Eliminates as much as 90% of the air loss of a traditional damper
- Silicone rubber seals tight to save energy and money
- Mounts easily atop a flue tile
- Features a 32' stainless cable that drops down the flue and mounts into the firebox
- Damper always opens easily with 143 lbs. of leverage
- Includes hardware, silicone sealant, 32' cable and instructions
- *We don't recommend using top-sealing dampers with gas logs - failure to open could cause carbon monoxide to back up into the house.
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Size: 8" W x 17" L
- Fits Inside Flue Size: 5-3/4" x 141/4" to 81/4" x 161/2"
- Height of Open Lid: 5"
- Cross-Sectional Area: 62 sq. in.