More air that you might care to think about-air that someone has paid to heat or cool-escapes from the average chimney. One piece of hardware that stands between you and inflated energy costs is a proper damper such as the Lyemance 13 inch x 13 inch Energy-Saving Damper. Guaranteed for life by Lyemance, the Energy-Saving Damper is as simple and easy to operate as it is to install. Fitting a range of flue sizes from 10 inch square to 12.5 inch square, and reducing air loss by up to 90%, the Energy-Saving Damper is also as flexible as it is cost-effective.
- Energy-Saving Damper
- Eliminates as much as 90% of the air loss of a traditional damper
- Silicone rubber seals tight to save energy and money
- Mounts easily atop a flue tile
- Features a 32' stainless cable that drops down the flue and mounts into
- Damper always opens easily with 143 lbs. of leverage
- Includes hardware, silicone sealant, 32' cable and instructions
- *We don't recommend using top-sealing dampers with gas logs - failure to
open could cause carbon monoxide to back up into the house.
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Size: 13" W x 13" L
- Fits Inside Flue Size: 10" x 10" to 12½" x 12½"
- Height of Open Lid: 5"
- Cross-Sectional Area: 66 sq. in.