The Energy Saving Damper made by Lyemance is designed to save money and energy by sealing your chimney opening. The 12 inch wide and 16 inch long damper features a silicone cone seal that mounts easily and saves energy. The damper also has a 32 inch stainless cable that attaches to the firebox. Opening with 143 pounds of leverage, this energy saving damper is guaranteed by its manufacturer and comes with a lifetime warranty. This damper fits inside a 9 by 12-3/4 inch chimney flue to a 12 and 15 inch flue. The lid opens to 5 inches.
- Energy-Saving Damper
- Eliminates as much as 90% of the air loss of a traditional damper
- Silicone rubber seals tight to save energy and money
- Mounts easily atop a flue tile
- Features a 32' stainless cable that drops down the flue and mounts into the firebox
- Damper always opens easily with 143 lbs. of leverage
- Includes hardware, silicone sealant, 32' cable and instructions
- *We don't recommend using top-sealing dampers with gas logs - failure to open could cause carbon monoxide to back up into the house.
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Size: 12" W x 16" L
- Fits Inside Flue Size: 91/4" x 12-3/4" to 12" x 15"
- Height of Open Lid: 51/4"
- Cross-Sectional Area: 90 sq. in.