The Energy Saving Damper made by Lyemance is designed to save money and energy by sealing your chimney opening. The 17 inch wide and 17 inch long damper features a silicone cone seal that mounts easily and saves energy. The damper also has a 32 inch stainless cable that attaches to the firebox. Opening with 143 pounds of leverage, this energy saving damper is guaranteed by its manufacturer and comes with a lifetime warranty. This damper fits inside a 15 by 15 inch chimney flue to a 17 and 17 inch flue. The lid opens to 6 inches.
- Energy-Saving Damper
- Eliminates as much as 90% of the air loss of a traditional damper
- Silicone rubber seals tight to save energy and money
- Mounts easily atop a flue tile
- Features a 32' stainless cable that drops down the flue and mounts into the firebox
- Damper always opens easily with 143 lbs. of leverage
- Includes hardware, silicone sealant, 32' cable and instructions
- *We don't recommend using top-sealing dampers with gas logs - failure to open could cause carbon monoxide to back up into the house.
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Size: 17" W x 17" L
- Fits Inside Flue Size: 15" x 15" to 171/2" x 171/2"
- Height of Open Lid: 61/2"
- Cross-Sectional Area: 172 sq. in.