The Gelco Model A Knock-Down 14 inch x 14 inch Base Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Cap with 12 inch Screen Height is specifically designed to help you cover your multiple, oddly-sized, or unlined chimney flues; it gives you coverage for your entire chimney crown and can be attached with either cap screws or wing nuts (both types included) designed with weld nut technology that helps prevent stripped threads. The knock-down feature gives you the option of extending the mesh height up to 12 inches for taller chimney flues. The chimney cap comes with a lifetime warranty, so you can be assured of complete and long-lasting coverage with the Gelco Model A Knock-Down 14 inch x 14 inch Base Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Cap with 12 inch Screen Height.
- Model A Knockdown Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Top
- Stainless steel construction with 3/4" mesh
- Weld nuts on the top mounting strip give you two ways to attach the lid
- Cap screws and wing nuts included
- Easy assembly - insert 2 hinge pins and fasten the lid onto the crown
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- *If the flue tiles extend more than 3" above the chimney crown, use the Knock-down model with 12" or 16" screen heights
- UL Listed as part of a relining system with HomeSaver Pro, UltraPro, RoundFlex, RectangleFlex, and OvalFlex
- Screen: 3/4" Mesh x 12" H
- Screen-to-Screen Size: 14" W x 14" L
- Lid Size: 22-1/4" x 24-1/4"