The Gelco 17 inch x 29 inch Base Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Protector Cap with Swingtabs and 12-inch Screen Height is designed to cover your entire chimney crown whether you have multiple flues, odd-sized flues, or unlined flues. The cap can be attached with either wing nuts or cap screws, whichever you prefer; they are designed with wing nut technology that eliminates the hassle of stripped threads. The SwingTabs give you more versatility when it comes to fitting the cap to your chimney, thus eliminating the need for a custom-fit cap; the mounting strips swing in or out for a great fit. The 12-inch high mesh screen is made with 3/4-inch stainless steel for durability. The chimney cap comes with a lifetime warranty, so you can be assured of complete and long-lasting coverage with the Gelco 17 inch x 29 inch Base Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Protector Cap with Swingtabs and 12-in. Screen Height.
- Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Protector Cap with Swingtabs
- 304-alloy stainless steel construction with 3/4" mesh
- Swingtab reversible mounting strips allow you to swing the mounting strips in or out as needed for the best fit
- Saves trunk space and comes partially assembled
- Attach the lid with wing nuts or cap screws
- Nuts, screws, and masonry anchors
- UL Listed as part of a HomeSaver relining system using Pro, UltraPro, RoundFlex, RectangleFlex, or OvalFlex
- Manufactures lifetime warranty
- Screen-to-Screen Size: 17" W x 29" L x 12" Screen Height
- Lid Size: 22-1/4" x 34-1/2"