If you need to cover odd-shaped or multiple flues, then you need the Gelco Model C Knock-Down 17 inch x 29 inch Base Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Top with 16 inch Screen Height; it gives you coverage for your entire chimney crown and can be attached with either cap screws or wing nuts (both types included) that are designed with weld nut technology that eliminates the hassle of stripped threads. It comes with a knock-down feature that gives you the option of extending the mesh height up to 16 inches for taller flues. The lifetime warranty will give you peace of mind that your chimney is covered.
- Model C Knockdown Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Top
- Stainless steel construction with 3/4" mesh
- Weld nuts on the top mounting strip give you two ways to attach the lid
- Cap screws and wing nuts included
- Easy assembly - insert 2 hinge pins and fasten the lid onto the crown
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- *If the flue tiles extend more than 3" above the chimney crown, use the Knock-down model with 12" or 16" screen heights
- Screen: 3/4" Mesh x 16" H
- Screen-to-Screen Size: 17" W x 29" L
- Lid Size: 22-1/4" x 34-1/4"