Use the extra-large Gelco Model D Knock-Down 17 inch x 41 inch Base Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Top with 8 inch Screen Height is to cover your multiple, oddly-sized, or unlined chimney flues; it gives you coverage for your entire chimney crown and can be attached with either specially designed cap screws or wing nuts (both types included) You won't have to worry about stripped threads either because the fasteners are made with wing nut technology, and the knock-down feature gives you the option of extending the mesh height up to 8 inches. The Gelco Model D Knock-Down 17 inch x 41 inch Base Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Top with 8 inch Screen Height comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Model D Knockdown Stainless Steel Multi-Flue Chimney Top
- Stainless steel construction with 3/4" mesh
- Weld nuts on the top mounting strip give you two ways to attach the lid
- Cap screws and wing nuts included
- Easy assembly - insert 2 hinge pins and fasten the lid onto the crown
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- *If the flue tiles extend more than 3" above the chimney crown, use the Knock-down model with 12" or 16" screen heights
- Screen: 3/4" Mesh x 8" H
- Screen-to-Screen Size: 17" W x 41" L
- Lid Size: 22-1/4" x 46-1/2"