Prevent smoke from one chimney from being pulled down through an adjacent chimney with our Copper 13"x13" Base 1 Foot Flue Stretcher, manufactured by Gelco. Our heavy-duty copper flue stretcher with 3/4" mesh is easy to install by screwing it into the flue tiles on all four sides of the base. It fits outside tile dimensions of 11-1/2"x11-1/2" to 13-3/4"x14". The heavy-duty Copper 13"x13" Base 1 Foot Flue Stretcher is built to last a lifetime, and if for some reason it doesn't, Gelco offers a lifetime warranty.
- Copper 1 Foot Flue Stretcher
- Copper construction with 3/4" mesh
- Easily tightens to flue tile with screws on all four sides of the base
- Raises smoke and gases above adjacent downstairs flue
- Extends flue to increase draft
- Load tests have demonstrated the system holds tight under several hundred pounds of force
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Base: 13" W x 13" L x 22" H - adds 1-ft. to flue height
- Fits Outside Tile Dimensions: 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" to 13-3/4" x 14"