Manufactured by Gelco, our Copper 8"x13" Base 1 Foot Flue Stretcher adds 1 foot to your flue height. This heavy-duty flue stretcher is helpful to prevent smoke coming out of one chimney from being pulled down into the house through an adjacent chimney. Our heavy-duty copper flue stretcher with 3/4" mesh is simple to install since it easily screws into the flue tiles on all four sides of the base. It fits outside tile dimensions of 6-1/2"x11-1/2" to 8-3/4"x14". Gelco offers a lifetime warranty on this sturdy flue stretcher.
- Copper 1 Foot Flue Stretcher
- Copper construction with 3/4" mesh
- Easily tightens to flue tile with screws on all four sides of the base
- Raises smoke and gases above adjacent downstairs flue
- Extends flue to increase draft
- Load tests have demonstrated the system holds tight under several hundred pounds of force
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Base: 8" W x 13" L x 22" H - adds 1-ft. to flue height
- Fits Outside Tile Dimensions: 6-1/2" x 11-1/2" to 8-3/4" x 14"