Our Copper 13"x17" Base 2 Foot Flue Stretcher adds 2 feet to your flue height. This heavy-duty flue stretcher, manufactured by Gelco, is helpful to prevent smoke coming out of one chimney from being pulled down into your living area through an adjacent chimney. Our heavy-duty copper flue stretcher with 3/4" mesh is simple to install since it easily screws into the flue tiles on all four sides of the base. It fits outside tile dimensions of 11-1/2"x16-1/2" to 13-3/4"x19". Gelco offers a lifetime warranty on this sturdy flue stretcher.
- Copper 2 Foot Flue Stretcher
- Copper construction with 3/4" mesh
- Easily tightens to flue tile with screws on all four sides of the base
- Raises smoke and gases above adjacent downstairs flue
- Extends flue to increase draft
- Load tests have demonstrated the system holds tight under several hundred pounds of force
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty
- Base: 13" W x 17" L x 34" H - adds 2-ft. to flue height
- Fits Outside Tile Dimensions: 11-1/2" x 16-1/2" to 13-3/4" x 19"