UltraPro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe manufactured by HomeSaver provides superior crush resistance, flexibility and resiliency. This chimney re-liner pipe is engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other pipe available and a great option to consider if you're planning to reline your chimney. It features patented roll-lock seams that are gas tight, and superior 316 Ti-alloy construction which resists corrosion and high heat damage. This HomeSaver UltraPro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe is 5" in diameter, 25' long, and features 0.995" wall thickness. It is UL listed to 1777 standard for zero clearance and ULC listed to S635-00.
- 5-in. diameter UltraPro 25-ft. Liner
- 316 Ti-alloy construction with .005" wall thickness
- Resists corrosion and high heat
- Superior crush resistance, with flexibility and resiliency
- Engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other pipe
- Patented roll-lock seams are gas tight
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearance and ULC Listed to S635-00