One of the best chimney relining options on the market today is our UltraPro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe manufactured by HomeSaver. It features superior crush resistance, flexibility and resiliency, and is engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other chimney liner pipe available. It features patented roll-lock seams are gas tight, and superior 316 Ti-alloy construction which resists corrosion and high heat damage. This HomeSaver UltraPro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe is 6" in diameter, 25' long, and features 0.995" wall thickness. It is UL listed to 1777 standard for zero clearance and ULC listed to S635-00.
- 6-in. diameter UltraPro 25-ft. Liner
- 316 Ti-alloy construction with .995" wall thickness
- Resists corrosion and high heat
- Superior crush resistance, with flexibility and resiliency
- Engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other pipe
- Patented roll-lock seams are gas tight
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearance and ULC Listed to S635-00