There are several reasons why the UltraPro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe manufactured by HomeSaver is one of the best options for relining your chimney. With its superior crush resistance, flexibility and resiliency, this chimney re-liner pipe is engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other pipe available. Its patented roll-lock seams are gas tight, and its superior 316 Ti-alloy construction resists corrosion and high heat damage. This HomeSaver UltraPro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe is 7" in diameter, 30' long, and features 0.995" wall thickness. It is UL listed to 1777 standard for zero clearance and ULC listed to S635-00.
- 7-in. diameter UltraPro 30-ft. Liner
- 316 Ti-alloy construction with .005" wall thickness
- Resists corrosion and high heat
- Superior crush resistance, with flexibility and resiliency
- Engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other pipe
- Patented roll-lock seams are gas tight
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearance and ULC Listed to S635-00