Superior crush resistance, flexibility and resiliency are some of the many reasons why you should choose the UltraPro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe manufactured by HomeSaver for your next chimney relining project. It is engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other pipe available, and its patented roll-lock seams are gas tight. It's incredibly durable with superior 316 Ti-alloy construction that resists corrosion and high heat damage. This HomeSaver UltraPro 316Ti Chimney Re-Liner Pipe is 7" in diameter, 35' long, and features 0.995" wall thickness. It is UL listed to 1777 standard for zero clearance and ULC listed to S635-00.
- 7-in. diameter UltraPro 35-ft. chimney liner pipe
- 316 Ti-alloy construction with .005" wall thickness
- Resists corrosion and high heat
- Superior crush resistance, with flexibility and resiliency
- Engineered to be stronger and lighter than any other pipe
- Patented roll-lock seams are gas tight
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearance and ULC Listed to S635-00