Our Ventinox VFT Sleeves can be used to end your flue pipe at a fireplace insert with a round vent, or into the bottom plate of a fireplace reline. This Ventinox VFT Sleeve for 7" flue pipe features one female and one male end that fit into corresponding sizes of chimney flue pipe liner, insert or plate. It's made with 304-alloy stainless steel construction for maximum durability and strength. The Ventinox VFT Sleeve with One Male and One Female End is available in a variety of sizes for flue pipes from 3" to 12" in diameter.
- VFT Sleeve with one male and one female end for 7-in. pipes
- 304-Alloy stainless steel construction
- Used to either terminate into a fireplace insert with a round vent or into a bottom plate on a fireplace reline
- Not recommended for joining 2 liner pieces
- Available in sizes 3" - 12"