Our Ventinox VFT Sleeves for a 10" flue pipe features one female end and one male end which makes it perfect for ending your flue pipe at a fireplace insert with a round vent or into the bottom plate of a fireplace reline. These ends fit perfectly into corresponding 10" sizes of chimney flue pipe liner, insert or plate. Ventinox manufactures their VFT Sleeves with 304-alloy stainless steel construction for maximum durability and strength. The Ventinox VFT Sleeve with One Male and One Female End is available in a variety of sizes for flue pipes from 3" to 12" in diameter.
- VFT Sleeve with one male and one female end for 10-in. pipes
- 304-Alloy stainless steel construction
- Used to either terminate into a fireplace insert with a round vent or into a bottom plate on a fireplace reline
- Not recommended for joining 2 liner pieces
- Available in sizes 3" - 12"