The Ventinox VFT is a lightweight pre-cut chimney liner with a 6 inch diameter. With a lifetime warranty on wood, pellet, and gas applications [10 years on coal], it is produced from a .006 inch 316Ti alloy construction. The outside diameter is .5 inch larger than the inside diameter. With proper installation of two .25 inch Foil-Face FlexWrap or 1 inch of TherMix, VFT reaches the UL standard of zero clearance to combustibles. Created to be able to bend at extreme angles, the VFT makes chimney liner installation much easier. This product is pre-cut to 25 feet.
- 25' pre-cut liner with a 10" diameter
- .006" 316Ti-alloy construction
- UL Listed for wood and coal applications when insulated with two wraps of 1/4" Foil-Face FlexWrap or a minimum of 1" TherMix
- UL Listed to the 1777 Standard for zero clearance to combustibles when properly insulated
- Lifetime warranty for wood, oil, pellet, and gas applications and a 10-year warranty for coal