When relining a rectangular chimney with an oval pipe liner you'll want to use one of our Ventinox Ovalized Insert Boots. This adjustable insert boot is made of heavy steel and features a 5-1/4"x16-1/2" rectangular opening at the bottom and an oval opening that perfectly accommodates an 8" oval-shaped chimney liner. The outside dimensions of the base are 7"x19" and the insert boot measures 5-1/4" high. The Ventinox 8" Ovalized Insert Boot attaches with four bolts - one on each corner of the base.
- Oval Adjustable Insert Boot
- Made of heavy steel with a 30° angle
- For inserts with rectangular flue openings
- Base inside dimension: 5-1/4" x 16-1/2"
- Base Outside dimension: 7" x 19" x 5-1/4" H
- Available in 6" or 10"