An ideal choice for connecting a rectangular chimney with a round pipe liner is one of our Ventinox Round Insert Boots. Made of heavy steel, this adjustable insert boot is very sturdy. It features an 8-1/2"x16" rectangular opening at the bottom and a round opening that perfectly accommodates a 8" round chimney liner. The outside dimensions of the base are 10-1/4"x18" and the insert boot measures 4-3/8" high. The Ventinox 8" Round Insert Boot attaches with four bolts - one on each corner of the base.
- Round Insert Boot for 8-in. pipe
- Made of heavy steel with a 20° angle
- For inserts with round or rectangular openings
- Base inside dimension: 8-1/2" x 16"
- Base Outside dimension: 10-1/4" x 18" x 4-3/8" H
- Available in 6" or 8"