The Selkirk 316-alloy Heat-Fab Saf-T vent ridge liner is UL listed to the 1738 Standard and the 1777 standard. You can know for sure that when it comes to putting a lining on your chimney flue you don't have to leave anything to chance. The materials for this product are made from seam welded 24-gauge 316-alloy stainless steel which significantly enhances their durability and longevity. No need to worry about drilling for pop rivets since each piece is constructed pre-drilled and includes pop rivets. Best of all, every purchase comes backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty for wood burning units.
- Heat-Fab 18-in. Rigid Saf-T Liner for 5-in. pipe
- Constructed of seam welded 24-gauge 316-alloy stainless steel
- Comes pre-drilled with pop rivets included
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard with 1" clearance with Saf-T Wrap
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty for wood burning applications