This HomeSaver Round Flex 316-alloy connector/adapter is necessary for connecting the "male end down" joint piece of your chimney liner. For best results, be sure only to use this unit in conjunction with other Round Flex chimney parts. This product requires the use of rivets, although please note that they must be purchased separately. Not every joint in the chimney liner necessitates the use of this connector/adapter, so double check to make sure you acquire only the parts that you need.
- RoundFlex Connector/Adaptor for 7-in. chimney liner
- Necessary for the "male-end-down" joint
- For use when mating RoundFlex on top to rigid pipe below
- Uses rivets, not included
- Note: A connector/adaptor is not needed when mating rigid pipe on top to flex pipe on bottom