HomeSaver Roundflex 316-Alloy Connector/Adaptor for 8 inch Chimney Liner is for use when making connections that require an adaptor to join two RoundFlex pipe pieces. Can also be used when connecting RoundFlex on top to a rigid piece on bottom or when you have a male end down section of pipe in your chimney liner installation process. This products uses rivets (not included with adaptor) for making a secure connection. It is not necessary to use an adaptor when connecting rigid pipe on top to a piece of flex pipe below.
- RoundFlex Connector/Adaptor for 8-in. chimney liner
- Necessary for the "male-end-down" joint
- For use when mating RoundFlex on top to rigid pipe below
- Uses rivets, not included
- Note: A connector/adaptor is not needed when mating rigid pipe on top to flex pipe on bottom