You will need a male end down joint whenever you are installing a chimney in your home. You'll need this joint to connect RoundFlex pipe to rigid pipe, RoundFlex to RoundFlex, or RoundFlex to another flex pipe. The HomeSaver RoundFlex Connector-Adaptor for 3 inch Chimney Liner makes the right connection for attaching a RoundFlex cap to a rigid pipe. This connector uses connecting rivets; these rivets are sold separately. This connector is the right size to go with HomeSaver three inch pipe width.
- RoundFlex Connector/Adaptor for 3-in. pipe
- Necessary for the "male-end-down" joint
- For use when mating RoundFlex on top to rigid pipe below
- Uses rivets, not included
- Note: A connector/adaptor is not needed when mating rigid pipe on top to
flex pipe on bottom