This high quality HomeSaver Small Ovalflex Adaptor is built to be used for connecting a piece of OvalFlex liner pipe to another brand or type of pipe. Ovalflex on top to straight/round on bottom. Zero clearance for areas with limited space for modifications. Constructed with 304-Stainless, is for use with chimney liner systems in wood burning and pellet burning stoves and fireplaces or inserts that burn wood. Large adaptor measures 11 inches by 8 inches (round end). Small adaptor measures 10 inches by 6 inches (round end).
- Small OvalFlex Adaptor O-S
- 304-alloy Stainless Steel construction with .015" - .018" nominal thickness
- Used when joining OvalFlex that is "on top" in an installation to a round flue collar, rigid pipe, RoundFlex, Pro, UltraPro, or a rigid round tee on the bottom
- Large adaptor: 11" H x 8" round end
- Small adaptor: 10" H x 6" round end
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearance