The HomeSaver Small Ovalflex Adaptor is designed to be used when connecting a straight/round configuration top to Ovalflex on bottom. Use this adaptor to connect a section of HomeSaver OvalFlex liner to another brand of liner pipe of the same size. Constructed with high-quality 304-alloy stainless with nominal thickness (.015" to .018"). Zero clearance. Can connect to either rigid or flexible stainless steel sections. For use with wood burning and wood pellet appliances.
- Small OvalFlex Adaptor S-O
- 304-alloy Stainless Steel construction with .015" - .018" nominal thickness
- Lets you come down the flue with rigid or flexible stainless and attach to OvalFlex
- Large adaptor: 11" H x 8" round end
- Small adaptor: 10" H x 6" round end
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearance