When it comes to installing a chimney liner that will function safely and efficiently, every piece is important, no matter how small. This top/bottom plate has been designed precisely with these things in mind. Manufactured by HomeSaver, this component has been constructed out of 304-Alloy with a nominal thickness of .015" - .018" and features a raised lip around the hole in the top plate to encouraged water-shedding. It's available in three different sizes which include 9" x 13", 13" x 18", and 18" x 18" models. This top/bottom plate has been UL listed to 1777 standard for zero clearances and has been sized to fit perfectly with the RectangleFlex chimney liner pipe.
- RectangleFlex Top/Bottom Plate
- 304-Alloy construction with .015" - .018" nominal thickness
- Hole in top plate has a water-shedding raised lip and is sized just right to fit RectangleFlex
- Available in 9" x 13", 13" x 18", and 18" x 18"
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearances