When relining a chimney, different size pipe may be used for different parts of the vent system. This adaptor connects eight inch round rigid pipe that might be used in the flue to the HomeSaver RectangleFlex lining system that might be used for the damper or smoke chamber run. Made of HomeSaver's 304 alloy, rated for use with wood-burning liners, it carries a lifetime warranty. Quality materials result in a quality installation that will give you years of service.
- RectangleFlex S-R Adaptor
- 304-alloy construction with .015" - .018" nominal thickness
- Use this adaptor when you have relined a flue with 8" rigid stainless and need to attach it to RectangleFlex for your damper/smoke chamber run
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard for zero clearances
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty for wood burning applications