You can save money as well as space by combining your furnace or water heater's vent with an existing HomeSaver Pro or UltraPro chimney liner. The installation process is easy when you use this take-off specifically designed for use with gas appliance vent pipe. Attaches to a six inch diameter chimney liner and is built of 316 Ti-alloy for a reliable seal. A band connection creates a firm, airtight bond that will allow your gas appliance to benefit from HomeSaver's high quality chimney liner.
- Pro/UltraPro Universal Gas Take-Off with Band Connection
- Designed for HomeSaver Pro/UltraPro 6-in. chimney liner
- 316 Ti-alloy construction
- UL Listed to connect a furnace or water heater to a UltraPro
- Available in 3", 4", 5", and 5.5"