A slip connector is used to ensure a perfect fit for chimney pipe connections when the lengths of pipe don't fit the length required. The non-slip end is the female end. Simply slip the male end inside the next section and adjust as necessary to get a smooth, secure connection that fits perfectly. It is made of 24-gauge 304 alloy, which is rated for use in wood-burning applications. This 18" length will fit 5" round chimney reliner pipe.
- Heat-Fab Saf-T 18" Slip Connector for 5-in. pipe
- 24-gauge 304-alloy stainless steel construction
- Allows you to give a smooth secure fit to your jobs where the standard lengths don't come out exactly right
- Non-slip end is the female end
- Male end slips inside the next section of pipe as far as necessary to get a final fit