When you need a male-end-down joint when installing you chimney liner, you will need a HomeSaver RoundFlex Connector-Adaptor for 6-inch Chimney Liner. The Round Flex Connector-Adapter is used when fitting on the top of a rigid pipe coming from below. You can do a RoundFlex to RoundFlex or a RoundFlex to another HomeSaver Flex pipe with an adapter. If you are connecting rigid pipe on top to flex pipe on the bottom the connector-adapter is not needed.
- RoundFlex Connector/Adaptor for 6-in. pipe
- Necessary for the "male-end-down" joint
- For use when mating RoundFlex on top to rigid pipe below
- Uses rivets, not included
- Note: A connector/adaptor is not needed when mating rigid pipe on top to flex pipe on bottom