The Selkirk Saf-T Liner system is ideal for repairing older chimneys whose lining has deteriorated or for installation in a previously unlined chimney. The 304 alloy version is especially suited for wood-burning applications and carries a lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials. Each piece is constructed of seam-welded 24-gauge stainless steel, and is pre-drilled for easy construction-pop rivets included. In order to meet the 1777 standard of 1 inch of clearance from exterior combustibles, use with the Heat-Fab Saf-T Wrap insulation. Each case contains four sections.
- Heat-Fab 48-in. Saf-T Liner for 7-in. pipe
- Constructed of seam welded 24-gauge stainless steel
- Comes pre-drilled with pop rivets included
- UL Listed to 1777 Standard with 1" clearance with Saf-T Wrap
- Manufacturers lifetime warranty for wood burning applications
- Case of 4