This 24 gauge steel pipe connector forms an important safety component in situations involving irregular 7 inch relining pipe sections. Allowing two pipe lengths to fit perfectly, this slip connector is 18 inches long and is built from stainless steel by the Heat-Fab Saf-T company to ensure long lasting quality and safety. Eliminate dangerous poor relining pipe fittings with this slip connector and keep your new chimney pipe effective, energy efficient, and clean for the long term.
- Heat-Fab Saf-T 18" Slip Connector for 7-in. pipe
- 24-gauge 304-alloy stainless steel construction
- Allows you to give a smooth secure fit to your jobs where the standard
lengths don't come out exactly right
- Non-slip end is the female end
- Male end slips inside the next section of pipe as far as necessary to get
a final fit